- Velocity range
from 0.2 - 10 m/s / 0.6 - 30 ft./s
IP67 or IP68 / NEMA 4, NEMA 6P
- Data logger
Built-in data logger with graph
- Pipe diameter
DN15 to DN1400 / ½" to 54"
The Display is unique in its design in which it can be mounted in three different ways: locally on the sensor, remotely on a wall or mounted in a panel door. Furthermore, a single Display can operate up to 4 Flow Converters and Sensors.
MagFlux® Flowmeter has a very userfriendly menu structure with all instructions in clear text - no symbols or codes are used.
MagFlux® Flowmeters, Converters and Displays are supplied with a technically advanced enclosure made of glass reinforced polycarbonate giving maximum protection against harsh industrial environments.
MID Certified sensors from DN 25 to 400
- Dimensions from 15mm to 1400mm / ½" to 54" as standard - other dimensions on request.
- MagFlux® Flow sensor are in carbon or stainless steel with lining in hard rubber or PTFE/PFA.
- The converter can be delivered with or without display.
- One single Display can operate up to 4 MagFlux® Flowmeters.
- Modbus communication is utilized between the Display and the flow Converter and to other external devices.
- Built-in datalogger with graphic display.
- Simple and flat menu structure with easy navigation.
- Large dynamic measuring range with an accuracy of up to 0,2% of the measurement range.
- User definable engineering units.
- 4-20 mA output for flow in one or both directions.
- Counters and pulse output with or without reset.
- Detection of empty pipe.
- Two dynamic batch counters with password protection.
- Self diagnosis with indication and logging of errors.
- Automatic electrode cleaning.
- PC or keypad programmable and PC storage of settings and log data.
- MagFlux® Flow sensors withstands submersion down to 10 m / 30 ft. static pressure.
|Mounting||Flange or wafer|
|Materials||Housing: Painted carbon or stainless steel
Liner: Hard rubber, soft rubber or PTFE
Electrodes: Stainless steel 1.4571 (AISI 316). On order Hastelloy,
titanium or platinum
|Built-in grounding electrode||≥ DN 50|
|Accuracy||Better than ± 0,25%|
|Temperature||Liquid: 0 to + 300° F, depending of type.
Surroundings: 15 to +140° F (converter mounted on sensor)
0 to +200° F (converter remote mounted)
|Enclosure||IP 67 (with gel potting IP 68) / NEMA 4X (with gel potting NEMA 6P)|
|Accuracy||± 0,1% of measurement (system accuracy better than ± 0,25 %)|
|Analog output||One active 4 - 20 mA, galvanic isolated (max. 800 Ω)|
|Digital output||One voltage-free, electromechanical relay (max. 50 V DC / 1 A)
One optically isolated (max. 50 V AC / V DC / 120 mA)
|Digital input||One digital input. Max. 30 V DC|
|Communication||Modbus®RTU, 9600 Baud, 2-wire RS-485, slave-mode|
|Datalogger||Display 160,000 logs with date, time, value and daily totals|
|Interface||RS 485 for connection to Display Unit or PLC.|
|Power supply||24 V AC / DC, 50 / 60 Hz ± 10 % or 10 - 30 V DC or
230 / 115 V AC, 50 / 60 Hz ± 10 %
|Power consumption||Max. 10 W|
|Cabinet materials||Polycarbonate, glass reinforced|
|Enclosure rating||IP 67 / NEMA 4X|
MagFlux® Flowmeters are developed for measurements in all types of conductive liquids, including measurement of flow in drinking water, wastewater, sludge and process water.
MagFlux® Flow sensors are manufactured in carbon steel and stainless steel for flange or wafer connection and lining in hard rubber and PTFE.